This page contains detailed information on how to remove AudibleManager for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall AudibleManager from your PCAudible, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Audible, Inc.. Usually the AudibleManager application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Audible\Bin folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling AudibleManager is C:\Program Files\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Manager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.38 MB (1451592 bytes) on disk.
AudibleManager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.69 MB (3866888
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (1.67 MB)
- Manager.exe (1.38 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (645.35 KB)
This info is about AudibleManager version 2008621742.2008621385.2.0
only. Click on the links below for other AudibleManager versions:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application offered by Audible, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AudibleManager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AudibleManager or simply click the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". If it exists on your system the AudibleManager program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AudibleManager in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AudibleManager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 21:59:13.620