You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove AudibleManager for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall AudibleManager from your PCAudible, Inc.
. You can find out more on Audible, Inc. or check for application updates here
. AudibleManager is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Audible\Bin folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. AudibleManager's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) on disk and is labeled Upgrade.exe.
The executables below are part of AudibleManager. They occupy about 5.26 MB (5511640
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
This page is about AudibleManager version 2010461010.48.56.11603178
only. You can find here a few links to other AudibleManager releases:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program marketed by the software company Audible, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AudibleManager or simply activate the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". If it is installed on your PC the AudibleManager app will be found very quickly. After you select AudibleManager in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AudibleManager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 14:55:34.750