AudibleManager is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall AudibleManager from your PCAudible, Inc.
. You can read more on Audible, Inc. or check for application updates here
. AudibleManager is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling AudibleManager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Upgrade.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of AudibleManager. They take about 7.34 MB (7692144
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDM_iTunesSetup.exe (1.93 MB)
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.19 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The current page applies to AudibleManager version 40.37617856.1392509266.0
only. Click on the links below for other AudibleManager versions:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program marketed by the software company Audible, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AudibleManager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AudibleManager or simply click the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". If it exists on your system the AudibleManager application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AudibleManager in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AudibleManager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-02 17:55:01.537