This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall AudibleManager for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall AudibleManager from your systemAudible, Inc.
. More info about Audible, Inc. can be seen here
. AudibleManager is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Audible\Bin directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing AudibleManager is C:\Program Files\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 2.05 MB (2147720 bytes) on disk and is titled Manager.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with AudibleManager. They occupy about 5.26 MB (5511640
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1309592.1378168.1310188.2089871648
of AudibleManager. You can find below a few links to other AudibleManager versions:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program offered by the software company Audible, Inc.. Some users want to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AudibleManager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AudibleManager or simply click the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". If it is installed on your PC the AudibleManager application will be found very quickly. When you click AudibleManager in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AudibleManager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 08:48:23.623