AudibleManager is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall AudibleManager from your systemAudible, Inc.
. More information on Audible, Inc. can be found here
. Usually the AudibleManager application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall AudibleManager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Upgrade.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with AudibleManager. They take about 7.00 MB (7343328
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDM_WMPSetup.exe (1.60 MB)
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.19 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The current web page applies to AudibleManager version 39846576.1637756.4759644.48
alone. For other AudibleManager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program marketed by Audible, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AudibleManager or simply activate the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". If it exists on your system the AudibleManager program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AudibleManager in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AudibleManager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-29 04:53:18.840