AudibleManager is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall AudibleManager from your computerAudible, Inc.
. More info about Audible, Inc. can be seen here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. AudibleManager's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Manager.exe is the AudibleManager's primary executable file and it occupies about 2.19 MB (2294592 bytes) on disk.
AudibleManager contains of the executables below. They take 5.40 MB (5666352
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.19 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 127.41101120.32.7667712
of AudibleManager. Click on the links below for other AudibleManager versions:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program released by Audible, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AudibleManager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AudibleManager or simply click the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". If it is installed on your PC the AudibleManager app will be found automatically. When you select AudibleManager in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AudibleManager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 00:02:57.287