AudibleManager is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall AudibleManager from your computerAudible, Inc.
. More information on Audible, Inc. can be seen here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. AudibleManager's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) on disk and is called Upgrade.exe.
AudibleManager is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.40 MB (5666352
bytes) on disk:
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.19 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The current web page applies to AudibleManager version 1996107722.214.171.12441578
alone. For other AudibleManager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program released by the software company Audible, Inc.. Some computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AudibleManager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AudibleManager or simply click the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". If it exists on your system the AudibleManager application will be found automatically. After you select AudibleManager in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AudibleManager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 18:59:44.213