This info is about AudibleManager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall AudibleManager from your computerAudible, Inc.
. You can find out more on Audible, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. You can remove AudibleManager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. AudibleManager's main file takes about 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) and is called Upgrade.exe.
AudibleManager contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.40 MB (5666352
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.19 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.0.1811939693.17179776
of AudibleManager. For other AudibleManager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application marketed by the software company Audible, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AudibleManager or simply activate the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". If it exists on your system the AudibleManager app will be found automatically. When you select AudibleManager in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AudibleManager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-01 21:15:48.447