AudibleManager is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall AudibleManager from your PCAudible, Inc.
. More info about Audible, Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the AudibleManager application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin folder, depending on the user's option during setup. AudibleManager's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. The application's main executable file is titled Upgrade.exe and it has a size of 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes).
AudibleManager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.21 MB (3365104
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The current page applies to AudibleManager version 2003710068.48.56.3937658
alone. Click on the links below for other AudibleManager versions:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application by the software company Audible, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AudibleManager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AudibleManager or simply click the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". If it is installed on your PC the AudibleManager app will be found very quickly. When you select AudibleManager in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AudibleManager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 16:26:23.560