AudibleManager is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall AudibleManager from your PCAudible, Inc.
. More info about Audible, Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the AudibleManager application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin folder, depending on the user's option during setup. AudibleManager's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. The application's main executable file is titled Upgrade.exe and it has a size of 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes).
AudibleManager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.21 MB (3365104
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The current page applies to AudibleManager version 2003710068.48.56.3937658
alone. Click on the links below for other AudibleManager versions:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application by the software company Audible, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AudibleManager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AudibleManager or simply activate the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". If it is installed on your PC the AudibleManager application will be found automatically. After you select AudibleManager in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AudibleManager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 16:26:23.560