This web page is about AudibleManager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall AudibleManager from your systemAudible, Inc.
. Further information on Audible, Inc. can be seen here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing AudibleManager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Upgrade.exe is the AudibleManager's main executable file and it takes about 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) on disk.
AudibleManager contains of the executables below. They take 6.85 MB (7184520
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDM_iTunesSetup.exe (1.60 MB)
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The current web page applies to AudibleManager version 31326896.1637756.4759644.48
only. You can find below info on other application versions of AudibleManager:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program marketed by Audible, Inc.. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to remove AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AudibleManager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AudibleManager or simply activate the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". If it is installed on your PC the AudibleManager app will be found very quickly. After you select AudibleManager in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AudibleManager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 17:45:15.433