This page contains complete information on how to remove AudibleManager for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall AudibleManager from your computerAudible, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Audible, Inc.. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Audible\Bin folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for AudibleManager is C:\Program Files\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) on disk and is named Upgrade.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside AudibleManager. They take about 5.40 MB (5666352
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.19 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 939523639.4759644.48.2147311616
of AudibleManager. For more AudibleManager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program by the software company Audible, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AudibleManager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". The AudibleManager app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AudibleManager in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AudibleManager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-08 22:40:03.807