You can find below details on how to remove AudibleManager for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall AudibleManager from your computerAudible, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Audible, Inc.. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for AudibleManager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. The application's main executable file is named Manager.exe and occupies 2.19 MB (2294592 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in AudibleManager. They occupy 5.40 MB (5666352
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.19 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
This data is about AudibleManager version 0.0.1879048561.38610016
alone. For other AudibleManager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program released by Audible, Inc.. Frequently, users want to erase this application. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AudibleManager or simply click the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". If it is installed on your PC the AudibleManager application will be found automatically. When you click AudibleManager in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AudibleManager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 21:58:17.690