This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall AudibleManager for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall AudibleManager from your PCAudible, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Audible, Inc.. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Audible\Bin directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. AudibleManager's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Upgrade.exe is the AudibleManager's main executable file and it occupies about 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with AudibleManager. They occupy about 6.85 MB (7184520
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDM_iTunesSetup.exe (1.60 MB)
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1244580.2007191689.2012228564.32
of AudibleManager. You can find below info on other releases of AudibleManager:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application marketed by Audible, Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to uninstall AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AudibleManager or simply click the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". The AudibleManager application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AudibleManager in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AudibleManager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-23 22:26:19.910