This web page is about AudibleManager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall AudibleManager from your computerAudible, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Audible, Inc.. AudibleManager is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall AudibleManager. The application's main executable file occupies 2.05 MB (2147720 bytes) on disk and is labeled Manager.exe.
AudibleManager is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.26 MB (5511640
bytes) on disk:
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 50331395.4759644.48.2147344384
of AudibleManager. Click on the links below for other AudibleManager versions:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application released by the software company Audible, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AudibleManager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AudibleManager or simply click the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". The AudibleManager app will be found very quickly. When you click AudibleManager in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AudibleManager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 11:34:45.140