This page contains detailed information on how to remove AudibleManager for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall AudibleManager from your systemAudible, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Audible, Inc.. Usually the AudibleManager program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Audible\Bin directory, depending on the user's option during install. AudibleManager's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. The application's main executable file occupies 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) on disk and is called Upgrade.exe.
AudibleManager contains of the executables below. They take 5.26 MB (5511640
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 20035243184.108.40.206773746
of AudibleManager. You can find below info on other application versions of AudibleManager:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program by the software company Audible, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK way to erase AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AudibleManager or simply activate the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". If it exists on your system the AudibleManager app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AudibleManager in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AudibleManager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 16:33:39.577