You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove AudibleManager for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall AudibleManager from your systemAudible, Inc.
. More information about Audible, Inc. can be read here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. AudibleManager's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Upgrade.exe is the AudibleManager's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.18 MB (1238384 bytes) on disk.
AudibleManager is comprised of the following executables which take 6.48 MB (6792704
bytes) on disk:
- AudibleDM_iTunesSetup.exe (1.54 MB)
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (1.71 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
This data is about AudibleManager version 2130567168.1972244186.1638264.1996882973
alone. You can find here a few links to other AudibleManager releases:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program released by Audible, Inc.. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove AudibleManager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AudibleManager or simply click the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". If it is installed on your PC the AudibleManager program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AudibleManager in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AudibleManager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 16:46:50.210