AudibleManager is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall AudibleManager from your systemAudible, Inc.
. Further information on Audible, Inc. can be found here
. AudibleManager is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall AudibleManager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Upgrade.exe is the AudibleManager's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of AudibleManager. They occupy about 5.40 MB (5666352
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.19 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
This data is about AudibleManager version 2001154019.48.56.34344306
alone. You can find below a few links to other AudibleManager releases:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application marketed by Audible, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AudibleManager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AudibleManager or simply activate the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". The AudibleManager program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AudibleManager in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AudibleManager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 23:55:56.710