AudibleManager is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AudibleManager from your PCAudible, Inc.
. Further information on Audible, Inc. can be found here
. Usually the AudibleManager application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing AudibleManager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Manager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.05 MB (2147720 bytes) on disk.
AudibleManager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.85 MB (7184520
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDM_iTunesSetup.exe (1.60 MB)
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
This info is about AudibleManager version 2009087188.8.131.52849194
alone. For more AudibleManager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program offered by the software company Audible, Inc.. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AudibleManager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AudibleManager or simply click the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". If it exists on your system the AudibleManager application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AudibleManager in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AudibleManager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 21:34:30.620