This web page is about AudibleManager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall AudibleManager from your PCAudible, Inc.
. More information on Audible, Inc. can be found here
. AudibleManager is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing AudibleManager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Upgrade.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) on disk.
AudibleManager contains of the executables below. They take 5.26 MB (5511640
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The current page applies to AudibleManager version 32907856.4759644.48.2147344384
only. Click on the links below for other AudibleManager versions:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program by the software company Audible, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AudibleManager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AudibleManager or simply activate the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". The AudibleManager application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AudibleManager in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AudibleManager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130