This info is about AudibleManager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall AudibleManager from your computerAudible, Inc.
. More information about Audible, Inc. can be found here
. AudibleManager is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling AudibleManager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Manager.exe is the AudibleManager's main executable file and it takes around 2.05 MB (2147720 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in AudibleManager. They take 5.26 MB (5512824
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The current web page applies to AudibleManager version 36897456.1637756.4759644.48
only. You can find below info on other application versions of AudibleManager:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application by the software company Audible, Inc.. Some users try to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AudibleManager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AudibleManager or simply activate the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". The AudibleManager program will be found automatically. When you select AudibleManager in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AudibleManager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 10:13:23.367