This web page contains detailed information on how to remove AudibleManager for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall AudibleManager from your systemAudible, Inc.
. You can read more on Audible, Inc. or check for application updates here
. AudibleManager is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin folder, regulated by the user's choice. AudibleManager's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Upgrade.exe is the AudibleManager's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside AudibleManager. They occupy about 5.26 MB (5511640
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
This info is about AudibleManager version 1637796.1997296536.2002359689.32
only. For more AudibleManager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application released by Audible, Inc.. Some users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AudibleManager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AudibleManager or simply click the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". If it is installed on your PC the AudibleManager application will be found automatically. After you select AudibleManager in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AudibleManager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 22:45:45.163