AudibleManager is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall AudibleManager from your systemAudible, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Audible, Inc.. AudibleManager is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin directory, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall AudibleManager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. AudibleManager's main file takes about 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) and its name is Upgrade.exe.
AudibleManager contains of the executables below. They take 7.25 MB (7600088
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- rio_delete.exe (27.50 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
- Rio600Upgrade.exe (852.00 KB)
- Rio800Upgrade.exe (868.00 KB)
- UpgradeFirm.exe (292.00 KB)
This info is about AudibleManager version 704643371.4759644.48.2147344384
only. Click on the links below for other AudibleManager versions:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program offered by the software company Audible, Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AudibleManager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AudibleManager or simply click the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". If it is installed on your PC the AudibleManager application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AudibleManager in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AudibleManager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 19:47:28.307