This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall AudibleManager for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall AudibleManager from your systemAudible, Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Audible, Inc.. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Audible\Bin folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove AudibleManager. Manager.exe is the AudibleManager's main executable file and it occupies around 2.05 MB (2147656 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with AudibleManager. They occupy about 6.85 MB (7184392
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDM_iTunesSetup.exe (1.60 MB)
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4759644.48.2147332096.4759644
of AudibleManager. For other AudibleManager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application by Audible, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to uninstall AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AudibleManager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AudibleManager or simply click the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". The AudibleManager app will be found very quickly. After you click AudibleManager in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AudibleManager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 15:50:10.780