This web page contains thorough information on how to remove AudibleManager for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall AudibleManager from your systemAudible, Inc.
. Further information on Audible, Inc. can be found here
. Usually the AudibleManager application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove AudibleManager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Upgrade.exe and occupies 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with AudibleManager. They take about 3.22 MB (3371760
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The current page applies to AudibleManager version 0.1.8552704.1703288
only. You can find below info on other releases of AudibleManager:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application by the software company Audible, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AudibleManager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AudibleManager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". If it is installed on your PC the AudibleManager application will be found very quickly. When you select AudibleManager in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AudibleManager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-12 08:50:13.420