AudibleManager is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall AudibleManager from your computerAudible, Inc.
. You can read more on Audible, Inc. or check for application updates here
. AudibleManager is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Audible\Bin directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall AudibleManager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.05 MB (2147720 bytes) on disk and is titled Manager.exe.
The executable files below are part of AudibleManager. They occupy about 6.85 MB (7184520
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDM_iTunesSetup.exe (1.60 MB)
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 20039829188.8.131.52334010
of AudibleManager. You can find below a few links to other AudibleManager releases:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application by the software company Audible, Inc.. Some users decide to uninstall this application. This is hard because removing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AudibleManager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AudibleManager or simply click the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". The AudibleManager application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AudibleManager in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AudibleManager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-27 16:34:53.167