This page is about AudibleManager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AudibleManager from your PCAudible, Inc.
. More data about Audible, Inc. can be read here
. AudibleManager is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin directory, regulated by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for AudibleManager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Manager.exe is the AudibleManager's primary executable file and it occupies about 2.05 MB (2147720 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in AudibleManager. They occupy 5.26 MB (5511640
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The current web page applies to AudibleManager version 18414980.4759644.48.1997682200
only. Click on the links below for other AudibleManager versions:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program by the software company Audible, Inc.. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase AudibleManager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AudibleManager or simply activate the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". If it exists on your system the AudibleManager program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AudibleManager in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AudibleManager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 06:25:09.420