You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall AudibleManager for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall AudibleManager from your computerAudible, Inc.
. More information on Audible, Inc. can be found here
. AudibleManager is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for AudibleManager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. AudibleManager's primary file takes around 2.05 MB (2147720 bytes) and is named Manager.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside AudibleManager. They take about 5.26 MB (5511640
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The current web page applies to AudibleManager version 20064625126.96.36.199016490
alone. You can find below info on other versions of AudibleManager:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application marketed by the software company Audible, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AudibleManager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AudibleManager or simply click the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". The AudibleManager program will be found very quickly. After you click AudibleManager in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AudibleManager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-24 18:21:46.667