How to uninstall AudibleManager from your PC
You can find below details on how to remove AudibleManager for Windows. It was developed for Windows by Audible, Inc.
. More information on Audible, Inc. can be found here
. AudibleManager is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for AudibleManager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. The application's main executable file is labeled Manager.exe and occupies 1.38 MB (1447496 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside AudibleManager. They take about 2.78 MB (2917144
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (785.59 KB)
- Manager.exe (1.38 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (649.61 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1637964.4484896.4536148.6474528
of AudibleManager. For other AudibleManager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A way to delete AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
AudibleManager is a program marketed by Audible, Inc.. Some people try to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AudibleManager or simply click the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". The AudibleManager application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AudibleManager in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed AudibleManager:
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AudibleManager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-03 16:50:27.780