AudibleManager is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall AudibleManager from your PCAudible, Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Audible, Inc.. AudibleManager is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for AudibleManager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.05 MB (2147720 bytes) on disk and is named Manager.exe.
AudibleManager is comprised of the following executables which take 6.85 MB (7184520
bytes) on disk:
- AudibleDM_iTunesSetup.exe (1.60 MB)
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 31064752.1637756.4759644.48
of AudibleManager. For other AudibleManager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program marketed by the software company Audible, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to erase AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AudibleManager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AudibleManager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". If it is installed on your PC the AudibleManager program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AudibleManager in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AudibleManager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-18 20:00:55.933