AudibleManager is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall AudibleManager from your systemAudible, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Audible, Inc.. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling AudibleManager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Upgrade.exe and occupies 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes).
AudibleManager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.26 MB (5511640
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
This page is about AudibleManager version 2001878254.48.56.39463242
only. You can find below a few links to other AudibleManager versions:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application by Audible, Inc.. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AudibleManager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AudibleManager or simply click the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". If it exists on your system the AudibleManager application will be found automatically. When you select AudibleManager in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AudibleManager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 14:37:12.663