How to uninstall AudibleManager from your computer
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall AudibleManager for Windows. It is developed by Audible, Inc.
. You can find out more on Audible, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove AudibleManager. AudibleManager's main file takes around 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) and its name is Upgrade.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside AudibleManager. They occupy about 5.26 MB (5511640
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
This data is about AudibleManager version 18414980.4759644.48.1999189832
only. Click on the links below for other AudibleManager versions:
...click to view all...
A way to delete AudibleManager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
AudibleManager is a program released by the software company Audible, Inc.. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY approach to remove AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AudibleManager or simply click the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". The AudibleManager app will be found very quickly. After you click AudibleManager in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed AudibleManager:
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AudibleManager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 18:08:35.693