AudibleManager is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall AudibleManager from your computerAudible, Inc.
. You can find out more on Audible, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the AudibleManager program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin folder, depending on the user's option during install. AudibleManager's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) on disk and is labeled Upgrade.exe.
AudibleManager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.26 MB (5511640
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The current web page applies to AudibleManager version 20100046126.96.36.199269506
alone. You can find here a few links to other AudibleManager releases:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application marketed by Audible, Inc.. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete AudibleManager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AudibleManager or simply click the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". If it exists on your system the AudibleManager program will be found automatically. When you select AudibleManager in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AudibleManager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-30 23:29:25.880