You can find on this page details on how to remove AudibleManager for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall AudibleManager from your systemAudible, Inc.
. Open here
for more info on Audible, Inc.. AudibleManager is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing AudibleManager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) on disk and is called Upgrade.exe.
The executable files below are part of AudibleManager. They occupy about 5.26 MB (5511640
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The current page applies to AudibleManager version 1476395353.4759644.48.2147344384
alone. For more AudibleManager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application offered by the software company Audible, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to remove AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AudibleManager or simply activate the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". The AudibleManager application will be found automatically. When you select AudibleManager in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AudibleManager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 09:38:04.947