This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall AudibleManager for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall AudibleManager from your computerAudible, Inc.
. Further information on Audible, Inc. can be found here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. AudibleManager's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. The application's main executable file occupies 2.19 MB (2294592 bytes) on disk and is labeled Manager.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside AudibleManager. They take about 5.40 MB (5666352
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.19 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
This info is about AudibleManager version 2003382243.48.56.45485426
only. For more AudibleManager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application marketed by Audible, Inc.. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete AudibleManager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AudibleManager or simply activate the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". The AudibleManager program will be found automatically. After you select AudibleManager in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AudibleManager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 18:34:30.380