This page contains complete information on how to remove AudibleManager for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall AudibleManager from your computerAudible, Inc.
. You can find out more on Audible, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for AudibleManager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Upgrade.exe is the AudibleManager's primary executable file and it occupies around 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) on disk.
AudibleManager is comprised of the following executables which take 7.00 MB (7339232
bytes) on disk:
- AudibleDM_iTunesSetup.exe (1.60 MB)
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.19 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
This page is about AudibleManager version 508.37890104.37880416.37890112
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of AudibleManager:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application released by the software company Audible, Inc.. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete AudibleManager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AudibleManager or simply click the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". If it is installed on your PC the AudibleManager application will be found automatically. After you click AudibleManager in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AudibleManager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-28 18:06:51.040