AudibleManager is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall AudibleManager from your systemAudible, Inc.
. More information about Audible, Inc. can be read here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall AudibleManager. AudibleManager's primary file takes about 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) and its name is Upgrade.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside AudibleManager. They take about 5.26 MB (5511640
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The current page applies to AudibleManager version 1637796.1999328152.1887390329.32
only. Click on the links below for other AudibleManager versions:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application offered by Audible, Inc.. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AudibleManager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AudibleManager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". The AudibleManager application will be found very quickly. When you select AudibleManager in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AudibleManager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-25 22:39:57.297