This web page contains thorough information on how to remove AMD DVR64 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More details about AMD DVR64 can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory (same installation drive as Windows). AMDCleanupUtility.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.82 MB (1907712 bytes) on disk.
AMD DVR64 contains of the executables below. They take 188.83 MB (198006328
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (136.16 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (1.82 MB)
- AMDSplashScreen.exe (1.91 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (906.38 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (448.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (31.18 MB)
- Setup.exe (869.38 KB)
- amddvr.exe (1.87 MB)
- amdow.exe (55.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (47.88 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (62.38 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (32.88 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (32.88 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (19.00 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (11.97 MB)
- videotrim.exe (209.50 KB)
- FacebookClient.exe (33.00 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (25.00 KB)
- QuanminTVWrapper.exe (24.00 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (31.00 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (25.50 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (32.50 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (37.50 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (30.50 KB)
- AUEPLauncher.exe (42.00 KB)
- AUEPMaster.exe (548.50 KB)
- AUEPUF.exe (153.00 KB)
- AUEPRyzenMasterAC.exe (26.50 KB)
This data is about AMD DVR64 version 2018.1122.0419.7771
only. For other AMD DVR64 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR64 is an application by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to remove AMD DVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD DVR64 or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD DVR64". The AMD DVR64 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AMD DVR64 in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AMD DVR64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD DVR64.
8. After removing AMD DVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD DVR64 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD DVR64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD DVR64 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-30 18:09:01.773