This web page is about AMD DVR64 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can read more about about AMD DVR64 at http://www.amd.com
. AMD DVR64 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. AMD DVR64's primary file takes about 6.58 MB (6901640 bytes) and is called AMDCleanupUtility.exe.
The following executable files are contained in AMD DVR64. They occupy 30.41 MB (31884024
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (578.38 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (25.00 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (7.85 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (475.50 KB)
- Setup.exe (344.88 KB)
- amddvr.exe (1.30 MB)
- amdow.exe (40.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (50.88 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (35.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (297.38 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (30.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (30.38 KB)
- QtWebProcess.exe (30.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (8.86 MB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (41.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (26.38 KB)
- amdprw.exe (391.88 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (177.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (2.98 MB)
This info is about AMD DVR64 version 2017.0113.1201.21594
alone. You can find below info on other versions of AMD DVR64:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR64 is an application by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase AMD DVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete AMD DVR64 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD DVR64 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD DVR64". The AMD DVR64 app will be found automatically. When you click AMD DVR64 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD DVR64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD DVR64.
8. After removing AMD DVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD DVR64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD DVR64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD DVR64 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-18 06:31:23.560