You can find on this page details on how to uninstall AMD DVR64 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. More info about the program AMD DVR64 can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. AMD DVR64 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory, subject to the user's choice. The application's main executable file is labeled amdacpinstutil.exe and it has a size of 190.00 KB (194560 bytes).
AMD DVR64 contains of the executables below. They occupy 31.02 MB (32522688
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Fuel.Service.exe (343.70 KB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (578.38 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (25.00 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (7.84 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (475.50 KB)
- Setup.exe (344.88 KB)
- amddvr.exe (1.28 MB)
- amdow.exe (40.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (50.88 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (35.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (297.38 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (30.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (30.38 KB)
- QtWebProcess.exe (30.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (8.86 MB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (41.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (26.38 KB)
- amdprw.exe (391.88 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (177.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (2.98 MB)
- amdacpinstutil.exe (190.00 KB)
- amdacpusrsvc.exe (119.00 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD DVR64 version 2016.1204.1136.20853
only. You can find below info on other versions of AMD DVR64:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR64 is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people choose to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to erase AMD DVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AMD DVR64 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD DVR64 or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD DVR64". If it exists on your system the AMD DVR64 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AMD DVR64 in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AMD DVR64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD DVR64.
8. After removing AMD DVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD DVR64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD DVR64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD DVR64 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-08 17:59:23.010