This page is about AMD DVR64 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. You can read more about related to AMD DVR64 at http://www.amd.com
. AMD DVR64 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder, depending on the user's decision. AMDCleanupUtility.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 6.58 MB (6901640 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of AMD DVR64. They take about 54.96 MB (57627056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (893.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (201.00 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (27.28 MB)
- Setup.exe (872.88 KB)
- amddvr.exe (1.73 MB)
- amdow.exe (56.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (48.38 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (67.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (1.12 MB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (33.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (33.38 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (32.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (14.72 MB)
- videotrim.exe (135.88 KB)
- FacebookClient.exe (48.88 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (40.88 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (46.88 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (40.88 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (48.38 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (53.38 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (45.88 KB)
- amdprw.exe (391.88 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (177.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2018.0322.1825.31335
of AMD DVR64. For other AMD DVR64 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR64 is an application released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall AMD DVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD DVR64 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD DVR64". If it exists on your system the AMD DVR64 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AMD DVR64 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD DVR64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD DVR64.
8. After uninstalling AMD DVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD DVR64 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD DVR64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD DVR64 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-26 17:07:54.193