AMD DVR64 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Further information about AMD DVR64 can be found at http://www.amd.com
. AMD DVR64 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory, regulated by the user's choice. AMDCleanupUtility.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 6.58 MB (6901640 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in AMD DVR64. They occupy 147.29 MB (154446312
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (118.93 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- amdprw.exe (391.88 KB)
- ATISetup.exe (587.38 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (25.00 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (177.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (8.77 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (475.50 KB)
- Setup.exe (354.88 KB)
- amddvr.exe (1.30 MB)
- amdow.exe (40.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (50.88 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (35.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (297.38 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (30.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (30.38 KB)
- QtWebProcess.exe (30.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (8.86 MB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (41.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (26.38 KB)
The current page applies to AMD DVR64 version 2017.0216.111.2109
alone. For other AMD DVR64 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR64 is a program released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase AMD DVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AMD DVR64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD DVR64 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD DVR64". The AMD DVR64 app will be found automatically. After you click AMD DVR64 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AMD DVR64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD DVR64.
8. After uninstalling AMD DVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD DVR64 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD DVR64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD DVR64 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-18 20:27:48.550