This info is about AMD DVR64 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More details about the app AMD DVR64 can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. AMD DVR64 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder, depending on the user's choice. The application's main executable file has a size of 6.58 MB (6901640 bytes) on disk and is titled AMDCleanupUtility.exe.
The executable files below are part of AMD DVR64. They take an average of 201.42 MB (211206048
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (124.68 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- amdprw.exe (12.02 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (893.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (9.89 MB)
- PRWlayer.exe (168.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (27.29 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (483.20 KB)
- Setup.exe (872.88 KB)
- amddvr.exe (1.73 MB)
- amdow.exe (56.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (48.38 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (67.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (1.12 MB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (33.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (33.38 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (32.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (14.71 MB)
- videotrim.exe (135.88 KB)
- FacebookClient.exe (48.38 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (40.38 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (46.38 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (40.38 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (47.88 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (52.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (45.38 KB)
This info is about AMD DVR64 version 2017.1226.2323.42071
alone. You can find below info on other releases of AMD DVR64:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR64 is a program by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove AMD DVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AMD DVR64 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD DVR64 or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD DVR64". The AMD DVR64 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AMD DVR64 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD DVR64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD DVR64.
8. After uninstalling AMD DVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD DVR64 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD DVR64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD DVR64 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-27 03:22:32.997