AMD DVR64 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about AMD DVR64 can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. AMD DVR64 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.30 MB (1358216 bytes) on disk and is called amddvr.exe.
AMD DVR64 contains of the executables below. They occupy 130.29 MB (136623120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (119.24 MB)
- amddvr.exe (1.30 MB)
- amdow.exe (40.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (50.88 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (35.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (297.38 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (30.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (30.38 KB)
- QtWebProcess.exe (30.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (8.86 MB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (41.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (26.38 KB)
This page is about AMD DVR64 version 2017.0417.742.12039
alone. Click on the links below for other AMD DVR64 versions:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR64 is a program by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase AMD DVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AMD DVR64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD DVR64 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD DVR64". If it exists on your system the AMD DVR64 application will be found very quickly. After you select AMD DVR64 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AMD DVR64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD DVR64.
8. After removing AMD DVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD DVR64 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD DVR64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD DVR64 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-03 14:41:07.500