You can find on this page details on how to remove AMD DVR64 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. More information about the software AMD DVR64 can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file occupies 6.58 MB (6901640 bytes) on disk and is called AMDCleanupUtility.exe.
AMD DVR64 is composed of the following executables which take 47.27 MB (49566848
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (891.38 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (201.00 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (27.30 MB)
- Setup.exe (871.38 KB)
- amddvr.exe (1.48 MB)
- amdow.exe (48.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (47.88 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (66.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (297.38 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (33.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (33.38 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (32.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (8.50 MB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (40.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (25.88 KB)
- amdprw.exe (391.88 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (177.50 KB)
The current page applies to AMD DVR64 version 2017.1020.1706.30751
only. You can find below a few links to other AMD DVR64 releases:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR64 is an application offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase AMD DVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AMD DVR64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD DVR64 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD DVR64". If it exists on your system the AMD DVR64 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AMD DVR64 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AMD DVR64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD DVR64.
8. After uninstalling AMD DVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD DVR64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD DVR64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD DVR64 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-10-23 22:26:13.863