This page contains complete information on how to uninstall AMD DVR64 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More data about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. More details about AMD DVR64 can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is labeled AMDCleanupUtility.exe and occupies 1.81 MB (1897984 bytes).
AMD DVR64 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 193.60 MB (203002344
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (126.90 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (1.81 MB)
- amdprw.exe (12.06 MB)
- AMDSplashScreen.exe (1.91 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (905.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (458.50 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (168.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (28.06 MB)
- Setup.exe (872.88 KB)
- amddvr.exe (1.89 MB)
- amdow.exe (57.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (48.38 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (67.88 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (33.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (33.38 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (32.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (17.68 MB)
- videotrim.exe (120.50 KB)
- FacebookClient.exe (33.00 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (25.50 KB)
- QuanminTVWrapper.exe (24.00 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (31.00 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (25.50 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (32.50 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (37.50 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (30.50 KB)
This info is about AMD DVR64 version 2018.0802.1822.33079
alone. Click on the links below for other AMD DVR64 versions:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR64 is an application released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to erase AMD DVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AMD DVR64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD DVR64 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD DVR64". The AMD DVR64 application will be found very quickly. After you select AMD DVR64 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD DVR64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD DVR64.
8. After removing AMD DVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD DVR64 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD DVR64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD DVR64 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-06 23:11:52.077