You can find below details on how to uninstall AMD DVR64 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. More details about AMD DVR64 can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder (same installation drive as Windows). AMDCleanupUtility.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.81 MB (1897984 bytes) on disk.
AMD DVR64 is comprised of the following executables which take 181.97 MB (190807576
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
- ccc2_install.exe (127.16 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (1.81 MB)
- AMDSplashScreen.exe (1.91 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (916.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (458.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (28.06 MB)
- Setup.exe (872.88 KB)
- amddvr.exe (1.89 MB)
- amdow.exe (57.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (48.38 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (67.88 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (33.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (33.38 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (16.50 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (17.68 MB)
- videotrim.exe (120.50 KB)
- FacebookClient.exe (33.00 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (25.50 KB)
- QuanminTVWrapper.exe (24.00 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (31.00 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (25.50 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (32.50 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (37.50 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (30.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2018.0817.1251.23140
of AMD DVR64. For more AMD DVR64 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR64 is an application offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall AMD DVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AMD DVR64 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD DVR64 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD DVR64". The AMD DVR64 program will be found very quickly. When you click AMD DVR64 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD DVR64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD DVR64.
8. After removing AMD DVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD DVR64 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD DVR64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD DVR64 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-10 17:06:45.117