This page contains complete information on how to remove AMD DVR64 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on AMD DVR64 on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file occupies 6.58 MB (6901640 bytes) on disk and is named AMDCleanupUtility.exe.
AMD DVR64 contains of the executables below. They occupy 54.96 MB (57627056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (893.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (201.00 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (27.28 MB)
- Setup.exe (872.88 KB)
- amddvr.exe (1.73 MB)
- amdow.exe (56.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (48.38 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (67.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (1.12 MB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (33.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (33.38 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (32.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (14.72 MB)
- videotrim.exe (135.88 KB)
- FacebookClient.exe (48.88 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (40.88 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (46.88 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (40.88 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (48.38 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (53.38 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (45.88 KB)
- amdprw.exe (391.88 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (177.50 KB)
The current page applies to AMD DVR64 version 2018.0316.2035.35227
only. Click on the links below for other AMD DVR64 versions:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR64 is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove AMD DVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AMD DVR64 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD DVR64 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD DVR64". The AMD DVR64 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AMD DVR64 in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AMD DVR64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD DVR64.
8. After uninstalling AMD DVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD DVR64 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD DVR64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD DVR64 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-20 00:07:59.500