AMD DVR64 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to AMD DVR64 at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the AMD DVR64 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file has a size of 6.58 MB (6901640 bytes) on disk and is named AMDCleanupUtility.exe.
AMD DVR64 contains of the executables below. They take 55.84 MB (58552752
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (908.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (201.00 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (27.95 MB)
- Setup.exe (872.88 KB)
- amddvr.exe (1.77 MB)
- amdow.exe (57.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (48.38 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (67.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (1.12 MB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (33.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (33.38 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (32.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (14.88 MB)
- videotrim.exe (136.38 KB)
- FacebookClient.exe (48.38 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (41.38 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (46.88 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (41.38 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (48.38 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (53.38 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (46.38 KB)
- amdprw.exe (391.88 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (177.50 KB)
This data is about AMD DVR64 version 2018.0529.1444.24713
alone. You can find below info on other versions of AMD DVR64:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR64 is a program by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase AMD DVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AMD DVR64 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD DVR64 or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD DVR64". If it exists on your system the AMD DVR64 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AMD DVR64 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD DVR64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD DVR64.
8. After uninstalling AMD DVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD DVR64 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD DVR64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD DVR64 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-31 02:44:19.293