AMD DVR64 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. More details about AMD DVR64 can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. AMD DVR64 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. amddvr.exe is the AMD DVR64's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.73 MB (1813384 bytes) on disk.
AMD DVR64 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 143.51 MB (150479824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (124.92 MB)
- amddvr.exe (1.73 MB)
- amdow.exe (56.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (48.38 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (67.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (1.12 MB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (33.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (33.38 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (32.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (14.70 MB)
- videotrim.exe (135.88 KB)
- FacebookClient.exe (48.38 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (40.38 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (46.38 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (40.38 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (47.88 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (52.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (45.38 KB)
This data is about AMD DVR64 version 2017.1201.1734.31588
only. Click on the links below for other AMD DVR64 versions:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR64 is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall AMD DVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AMD DVR64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD DVR64 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD DVR64". If it exists on your system the AMD DVR64 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AMD DVR64 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD DVR64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD DVR64.
8. After uninstalling AMD DVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD DVR64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD DVR64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD DVR64 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-12-31 00:53:53.513