You can find below detailed information on how to remove AMD DVR64 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more info about AMD DVR64 on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The program's main executable file is named AMDCleanupUtility.exe and occupies 6.58 MB (6901640 bytes).
AMD DVR64 contains of the executables below. They occupy 147.60 MB (154767880
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (119.21 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- amdprw.exe (391.88 KB)
- ATISetup.exe (585.38 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (25.00 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (177.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (8.72 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (475.50 KB)
- Setup.exe (354.88 KB)
- amddvr.exe (1.30 MB)
- amdow.exe (40.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (50.88 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (35.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (297.38 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (30.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (30.38 KB)
- QtWebProcess.exe (30.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (8.92 MB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (41.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (26.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2017.0608.1046.17570
of AMD DVR64. For other AMD DVR64 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR64 is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users decide to erase it. This is hard because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase AMD DVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AMD DVR64 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD DVR64 or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD DVR64". If it is installed on your PC the AMD DVR64 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AMD DVR64 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AMD DVR64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD DVR64.
8. After removing AMD DVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD DVR64 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD DVR64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD DVR64 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-10 23:14:55.593